Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Income Tax

Found this earlier..pretty cool joke

Getting screwed, Cindy goes into the Jabatan Hasil Negara and tells the clerk she wants a refund for the overpayment she paid because of an oversight.The clerk tells her that he can't give her a refund because it has never been done before.

All of a sudden, cindy throws her arms up in the air and starts screaming
"grab my breasts!! grab my breasts!!!"

The clerk, not knowing what to do, runs to get the ird manager. The manager comes up to Cindy and asks,

"what's wrong?"

She explains the situation with the overpayment. He tells her that he can't give her a refund because it has never been done before.

Once again, cindy throws her arms up in the air and starts screaming

"grab my breasts!! grab my breasts!!! "

In shock, the ird manager asks, "ma'am, why are you saying that?"

In a huff, Cindy says, "because, i like to have my breasts grabbed when i'm getting screwed."

No comments: