Thursday, September 27, 2007

My New Game

Last weekend, I have gave myself a new dimension. I played Golf. Yeah, GOLF!!!! I remembered, I have lots of surmise of the abbreviation G.O.L.F. such as "Golongan Orang Lemah Fikiran", to show how much I hated golf.

So, after I've been asked thousand of times by my collegue, so I wanna give it a try. Still I haven't forgot this is Ramadhan, a fasting month.

Then, exactly 12 noon, me and my other 2 friends meet at a driving range in Damansara. Quite cheap, RM10 for 100 balls, but I knew places in Cyberjaya that charges you only RM7 for 100 balls.

First 10 shots, I only hit the grass and the balls goes like a hockey ball. Very straight forward below...

But, then they gave a few tips and after that, voilla!!! I hit the ball like a pro.
At the end, for my last few shots, I managed to get 150m distance. Quite impressive for a newbie..

Excited by new experience, i decided to give it another try, or maybe a serious try.
So, friends outside, if you want to join me, learn a bit of what golfing is all about and have the experience of playing golf, feel free to contact me. We can go together as newbies.

As the Malay proverb says,"tak kenal maka tak cinta"

No comments: