Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mourinho Leaves Chelsea


This is the end of the road for "the Special One".
Manager Jose Mourinho has left the English Premier League club, a club statement has confirmed early Thursday morning.
Just minutes ago, a statement on the official Chelsea club website has confirmed that the club have parted company with Mourinho by mutual consent. The statement said: "Chelsea Football Club and Jose Mourinho have agreed to part company today (Thursday) by mutual consent."

What can I say, even The Special One get sacked..but I don't think this is a smart move from the owner, Roman Abramovich. I agreed that he is fucking rich, but money can't buy winning games. I am shocked and sad..I remembered in my last post i've wrote that Chelsea's draw with Rosenborg is totally unacceptable and I guess the words took its toll.

But still, this is far more unacceptable. It will bring unsettled situation in the dressing room. Some players may also leave alongside The Special One. Didier Drogba, Ricardo Calvarlho,Frank Lampard, John Terry, Frank Malouda and Solomon Kalou to be name a few. These are the Mourinho's minions that makes what Chelsea are about today. Not to mention, Micheal Ballack that will roll-out to be a Real Madrid player in January.

For me, Jose "The Special One" Mourinho is by far the best manager ever in Chelsea Football Club history or even in the world. But only gods knows what will happen next.

Chelsea's next match is against Premier League champions Manchester United at Old Trafford on Sunday. Its do or die...

No comments: