Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I had Nightmare while I was Awake

I hardly get nightmares in my sleep. Usually it always full with beatiful chicks, super human abilities or an affair with somebody I never met in my whole life.

We headed to the New Town for some drinks and by the time supper finished, I was already too sleepy. Yesterday was a more relaxing day. Can't hang on to it any longer, we both realised. We ended up at our favorite place. It was deserted when we got there at around 2 am.

Making sure no Mat Rempit gang were watching, I gently pry opened her moist orifice and inserted her. She seemed uncharacteristically quiet and insatiable. I've been with my baby for nearly five long years and I know how she normally reacts.

During our travel together, we have had our fair share of quickies in all sorts of strange places. But yesterday, we were at familiar territory. Heck, we were doing it at the exact same spot where we first did it. Was that not romantic enough? Sigh. She's not herself, somehow. I was thinking to myself as I held on to her side; maybe she is still mad I forgot the cap the last time.

I yanked it out hastily and the white stuff emerged from the slit. I took a closer look at it and my knees went weak. I almost fainted. OMG! I just pumped one hundred and twenty five Ringgit of petrol !!!!

No comments: