Monday, October 08, 2007

Shocking weekend

To my disbelief, lots of unbelievable things happens this weekend.

Numero uno!!
RUGBY WORLD CUP

England cruises through with 12-10. Sorry Aussie..it was not your day!!

And New Zealand "All Blacks" also walks out from World Cup with 18-20 defeat to home team, France. This was a bit shocked. I watched the game, even though it started at 3 am and ends at 6 am. I was devastated. Siting in front of my tv in disbelief , wearing an All Blacks cap that the New Zealand's Minister gave me and not remembering my wife called me crazy before that..

Number 2.

F1 Grand Prix

Lewis Hamilton was denied the Youngest Number One title as he crashed and walked out from Chinese Grand Prix pointless. Now the title chase is a three-man race between Fernando Alonso, Kimi Raikonen and Lewis Hamilton.

Anyway, shit happens all the time!!

No comments: